Shayna Hansen has over 25 years of experience in the Orlando market and specializes in the sales and leasing of offices in the Florida region.
Shayna Hansen joined the Lincoln Property Company team as Director of the Florida Region, specializing in office leasing.? Shayna works in Lincoln’s office leasing team and represents both Landlords and Tenants while overseeing the leasing for numerous office portfolios with a primary focus in Downtown, Southwest Orlando and Winter Park.? She is responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with landlords, tenants and brokers and assists with marketing and public relation campaigns, implemented by Lincoln’s Vice President of Marketing and the Florida Marketing Coordinator.
Prior to joining Lincoln, she was involved with sales, marketing and development services for various hotel chains/hospitality companies in the Orlando area and nationwide for over 25 years.? This experience, coupled with the ownership of several marketing firms and online businesses, has given her extensive knowledge of sales, marketing, advertising, negotiations, and communication, where she has transferred it to the real estate industry. Shayna has also consulted for various tech start-ups assisting in the procurement and development of real estate in the Florida region.
Most Notable Current Projects:
– SunTrust/Truist Plaza (333 S. Garland Avenue)
– Church Street Plaza (225 S. Garland Avenue)
– Westwood (6649 Westwood Blvd)
– One Eleven (111 N. Magnolia Avenue)
– Church Street Station/Bumby Creative Offices (110 W. Church Street)
– Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson
– Adjunct Professor, Valencia College
– National Association of Industrial and Office Property Member (NAIOP)
– Vice President, NAIOP Central Florida (2021)
– Board Member/Committee Chair, NAIOP Central Florida
– Commercial Real Estate Women – Orlando (CREW)
– Downtown Orlando Partnership (DOP)
– Fellowship of Women Leaders (FWL)
– OBJ’s Women Who Mean Business Honoree